Sunday, February 8, 2009

Ohhhh Miissssttterrrrrr Willlllllllson!

Dennis The Menace references? They are always legit and you know it! Well that really has nothing to do with the rest of this post, but I tend to have a fantastical imagination. 

Sweet kicks huh? Guess who owns them. Yes, yes I do. These kicks are one of the many amazing designs that the Australian wonders Love Thy Neighbour produce. Want to know the best part? They are easy on your wallet! I can't say enough nice things about the Love Thy crew, they produce some damn good shit! I have done multiple items for them on Fashion Indie, and I think it's pretty safe to say it's been love since then. So now that I have succeeded in making you all very jealous, I think it would be kind of me to hit you up with the link to the Love Thy Neighbour online store, so you can go and spend all your money there like I intend on doing.

Sorry for the single image, I'm waiting on my amigo Matty to come snap some pictures of me goofing around in my new favorite kicks. I'll have those up for y'all (my most hated word ever) soon. 

CM

No comments: