Monday, March 2, 2009

No One Puts Baby In The Corner...Except Me!

Ok before I can get into what I was originally going to say, can we just take a second to reflect on how amazing this picture is! I hope I can be depicted in this way at some point in my life. Moving on...

So I'll be the first to admit that my blog hasn't been getting the attention is deserves from me. Due to this bullshit institution known as "College" I've been overwhelmed with tests, papers and projects. On top of that I still have my job over at Fashion Indie that is priority #1 in my book. So for all ten of you who may check this site on a regular basis, I'm sorry!

No it's time for the good news. I'm currently back at my house Buffalo for about a week on Spring Break, so I should have some time to get some rad content up for you guys. For now, I'm going to slave away on Fashion Indie! Check back all week for great new content!

CM

No comments: